Military ID Cards
Published May 03, 2012
Customer service days and hours:
Wednesdays and Fridays 0700-1500 primarily for unit members and their dependants.
Tuesday and Thursdays 0700-1500 primarily for all others - retirees, members of all other units and their dependants (Army National Guard, Reserves, all other branches of service, contractors and DoD beneficiaries).
A few important notes:
- We are located in building 134, our phone number is 304-616-5295
- We offer walk-in service only - no appointments (the ID system is too unreliable to offer appointments).
- Our customer service is first come, first served; however, sometimes we will reprioritize the customers due to machine availability and other quick items.
- 0700 to 1000 usually has the shortest wait times.
- You will need 2 forms of unexpired identification.
- We are at the mercy of the ID machine system, it either works or it doesn't.
- Remember with no problems it still takes about 20 minutes to get an ID made.
-If you have any questions please call 304-616-5295.
- Letterkenny Army Depot, PA, is open by appointment only, weekdays, 0730 -1500, (717) 267-8751.
- Ft Detrick, MD is open for walk-in service, M-Tu-W-F 0800-1530 and Th 0900-1530, (301) 619-7311.